Thursday 22 August 2013

Getting there....

A weight loss update - I am doing really well - I have lost a further 2 and a bit kg's making the total just under 6kgs which for me is amazing - and I am proud to say I am going strong! Had a bad eating weekend a few weekends ago but bounced back and am in full swing of things!
Today I am wearing a pair of my pre pregnancy jeans (happiness) so I am getting there - they are slightly tighter than I remember them being BUT I fit into them!

The second part of  my weight loss is now finding some decent work clothes - I am usually VERY casual BUT for work now I feel like I need to portray corporate professionalism so I need some smart work clothes! I found 2 skirts yesterday and ordered a pair of trousers and a jacket which I collect tomorrow....
 Now considering the fact that I have NEVER worn heels in my life before this is a new experience - needless to say I cannot walk in them yet BUT will practice until I can! I was very hesitant to get heels as I am really tall but I think they look nice and corporate - so lets see!
I have 2 skirts, a few tops, trousers and a jacket - will build up my work wardrobe as I go along! I want specific work clothes so I don't have to think about what to wear in the morning!

On the complete other spectrum we have casual day on Fridays - here is our work shirts that I sourced and had embroidered for our staff!
Gotta love  casual Fridays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment