Sunday 29 September 2013

Epic September 29th....

Yesterday we had an epic September 29th....
it all started in the morning with Ollie... he likes not nosh my fingers and when he did take a litte bite i felt his first tooth!! OUR BOY HAS HIS FIRST TOOTH!!.... I cant belive it! He has been a little niggly but nothing that made us even think he was teething and yet his first bottom tooth is out and the second one is almost out too - he is going to have his two bottom teeth soon... oh man he is going to look super cute!!!!

..... and all this started on the day of my precious childs dedication!! We had an awesome day with friends and family dedicating ourselves to bring Oliver up in a Godly way - it was awesomly epic!!!
On saterday my mom and I (mostly my mom) made all the snacks for the dedication - then sunday we woke up early to do the little bits that could not be done the night before, got to church, enjoyed worship then snuck out to oragnise the room where we were dedicating Oliver - unpacked the snacks, set the table etc, then had the dedicaton, had an awesome tea afterwards, then had a few special family member and friends for a lunch at my folks, tided up, finally went to bed only be awoken by a little boy that was being harrassed by his new teeth... didnt sleep too well and by 5:30am we were up again.....
(we asked Al to take some pics of our day and will post them as soon as we get them)

Needless to say this is what I look like today -
I am FINISHED!!!!
I brought enough stuff from home to make 2 large cups of coffee to get me through the day.... man i am going to need it! Not to mention a 2 hour meeting first thing this morning, man I hope i dont fall asleep!!!
Praying so much for a good night for Oliver (and us) tonight - we need some good long shut eye!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, precious boy had his dedication. :) Makes my heart happpeeee.
    How exciting that his teeth are coming out! Going to be soooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete