Friday 20 November 2015

MIA

I have been MIA for a little while, I took some time off to prepare for the festive season and to unwind a bit. I managed a day of total rest and then I got my life in order. All my Christmas presents are sorted, I watched a movie at the actual movies, and I eventually started my "Lolly quilt" made of all his old baby clothes! I cut the squares ages ago and finally got my machine out (with a little reminder crash course from my mom) I managed to sew all the squares into strips.
 I added some bits and pieces to them - a bib, a sock, a little tiny shoe, the first outfit Mike ever bought Lolly (which turned out to be WAY too big and he only ended up wearing it months later) - all very special memories and each and every piece of material took me back to him being a little baba.

I cant wait to sew all the strips together and then all his baby blanky's for the back! I will be able to cling to this when my baby seems to be getting TOO big!

No comments:

Post a Comment