Wednesday 6 September 2017

Weekend away...

This last weekend we went away with precious friends and spent the weekend camping.
Ollie LOVES camping and its such a special time for him.
We spent our time at the pool, running after the ducks, playing putt putt, riding bikes, playing ball games, lighting sparklers, blowing bubbles - the best way to spend a weekend!









I baked some fresh breads for the weekend.....

My view from the bed I shared with Charley on Saturday night...
Mike was amazing and made this little "cage" for Charley that just slides into the one bed - she is at that stage where she will stand up and try her luck before she falls asleep - this saved our life this weekend, I am not sure what we would have done without it!




Che Che spoilt the kiddies with a few packs of Sparklers....

Its times like these that I want my kids to remember.... its long days by the pool and the excitement of sleeping anywhere but home.

1 comment: