Monday 9 July 2018

Busy busy....

Life has been busy.... in a good way but still busy.
Sunday Mike was on band at church and its holidays so no Sunday school so the kids and I stayed home and had a nice quiet morning. We stayed in bed as long as possible and had breakfast in bed....



 As the morning wore on I decided to make use of my time at home and I started cleaning each room - just a surface tidy to keep me sane and Ollie got so excited to help me - he said we were a good team and helped me clean each room. He made his own bed, cleaned up C Bears room, cleaned the bathrooms, helped me put the dishwasher on, cleaned up ALL the toys lying around and ended up dust busting the couch - this child has my heart!!!

 
I LOVED having Ollie help me and he really was a help (not just the pretend help moms declare) - I wrote him a little thank you letter with a chocy and left it on his pillow which he later was delighted to find. I LOVE mornings at home with my kiddies.... it is such a delight being the mom to these 2 munchkins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment