Monday 21 October 2013

Date night...

On friday night Ollie slept by my folks and Mike and I had a date night for the first time in 6 months!! This was my boy chilling when I packed his bag...
and then appeared Eyeore....
This was his bag all ready to go...
Oliver LOVED sleeping by his che-che and pops and they loved having him... there has been talk of my parents wanting ollie to sleep every friday night... I think it will be awesome for him and for us!
Mike and i have been lacking quality time HUGELY....

So for our date night we seriously debated ordering take aways and getting into bed but the desire to actually go on a date won and we dressed up, I put on heels and make up and Mike put on a button up shirt... we went out for sea food... had a full night sleep and managed a decent sleep in! Life is good!
Cheers to many more date nights.... some going out and some with take aways in bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment