Sunday 13 October 2013

On track....

I have been trying to loose my baby weight for a while now and I have made a good dent.... I was chatting to a friend of mine about weight loss and she said she wants to loose weight and wants to join weigh less - I thought YES - lets do it together - so we started last week... i weighed in on saterday and was delighted to have lost 1.8kgs! The food choices are amazing and it is plentifull which is so lovely.... we can go out and i can choose to have a healthier meal and still stay on track!
I love it, its awesome and i look forward to this week!!

After i weighed in Mike and i went for breakfast with Ollie.... I had to pop out to get him a new dummy and mike sent me these pictures while i was shopping!




 
I mean come on - look at this face!!!!!!!!!
 
We had such a lovely weekend - more pics to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment