Tuesday 17 December 2013

Turning 30.

I turned 30 yesterday and had a perfect day - no frills and parties, no huge big fuss - just family time and mike time! My day started off with a special treat.... I got to sleep in and was presented with a breakfast which Mike and I ate on the patio!
Then mike gave me my present and I was blown away. We dont give gifts usually - mike will write me a letter or a story (i love stories) BUT this year was special - he painted me a picture of our favourite person in the world - Ollie!
This is the BEST present ever..... it is the perfect way to capture our life at the moment and the joy of turning 30 was only amplifed by having Ollie this year!!!

Then we had tea with Mikes folks, my folks and ryan... was some lovely family time!!
Then home for lunch and then we went to watch a movie for the first time in over a year!!!

A perfect day to turn 30!

1 comment:

  1. A very very happy birthday dear Cands!!!! Such a great gift and time you had.... love us all n NZ♡

    ReplyDelete