Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014 already?

I cannot believe its 2014 already.... 2013 was a HARD year and a long year BUT it just seems like the last few weeks when by in a blink!
One of the closest things to look forward to in 2014 are these two love birds getting married -
Less than 3 weeks and we will be in cape town for the wedding! I cannot wait!
The best part is that it feels like I have known Manu for ever... we had a huge giggle session on monday night and that sealed it - we are going to be best friends (i kinda think we already are :)
The thing I love the most about Manu is she digs ollie and he digs her - like alot alot!

Today we all spent the day at my folks around the pool having fun and enjoying the sun.... it the rest of the year was a lovely as today was then we'll be alright :)

No comments:

Post a Comment