Wednesday 22 October 2014

A little DIY...

Mike and I have been a bit lazy lately, life has been steam rolling us so the house work has taken a back seat. I am on a mission now to get my life in order, things organised and get going... we have dedicated 1 hour each evening to doing something to get our life in order.
Here are the few things we have accomplished so far -
1) we finally put up the shelves in the kitchen above the microwave. Extra storage and I think its pretty. I am going to swap out the red mugs with some in a different colour - yellow perhaps...
2) I also finally organised my lovely BIG spice and cutlery draw... this draw makes me feel spoilt!
3) We also started our plate wall in the kitchen, this wall surprised me the most as it turned out SO much better than expected.



 There are still a few gaps which will be filled when I find the perfect plates to fill the gaps....
We are getting there.... slowly but surely! The drawer under the sink still needs to be fixed... the thick white skirtings need to go up (when money allows) and we have a lot to clean up and throw out BUT we are getting there...
I feel like I can breath again....

1 comment: