Tuesday 26 May 2015

Sick days...

On Thursday afternoon our boy got a fever... after some meds and many hours his fever didn't go down and I started to worry. We decided to take Lolly to the emergency rooms so close to 2am we set off. All the way there we told him the doctor will see him and make him better....
He was a little star when we arrived, they took his temperature, weighed him and gave him a suppository which brought his temperature right down! The doctor came in he look in Lolly's ears and throat and while the doctor was examining him he kept saying "doctor better, doctor better" - he was SO good. The nurses were doting on him and saying he's so good which made my heart so happy! We got home and put Lolly to bed and we got some sleep. On Friday I stayed home with Lolly and our day looked like this -
Tired faces and pj's all day. Lolly was taking his temperature - he couldn't reach under his arm so he stuck it in his neck :)
Watching some pooh bear...
 Lots of quiet play time....


 He gets a little clingy when he is sick but he isn't really a cuddler so this was him needing me - just resting his food on my leg while he sat...
 and his nap was filled with all his friends - this was on Sunday - by then he was all better and he slept like a dream!
Despite it being a tiring day on Friday I loved the day spent with my boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment