Monday 12 October 2015

This man....

I feel that at times I take for granted just how amazing my husband is, honestly I have become so accustomed to him and his ways that I often feel he is "normal". Mike is far from normal and for that I am so grateful! He is the best daddy in the whole world, he really is - the love he has for Lolly is tangible and the sparkle in his eye when he speaks about his son just proves it. He happily plays patiently for hours with Lolly, fixing anything that moves and teaching him any and every sport to do with a ball! He isn't one of those dads that just sits by and doesn't get involved - he is always involved and does so much for Lolly and for me in return! This man puts toothpaste on my toothbrush, makes me coffee when I bat my eyes at him, lets me go to bed early, always puts me first and loves me so completely. I don't know what I would do without him, I honestly don't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment