Friday 13 October 2017

Umgeni Bird park...

Last weekend we took the kids to Umgeni Bird Park, it was so lovely. Mike wanted to pop out to a music shop in the area so he dropped us off and the 3 of us played and then went to a free flight bird show which was super entertaining. Both kids sat still the whole time and just watched! The lady doing the show was fantastic and kept us all entertained..
 At one point the vulture that was out came very close to us - I wont lie when I say I was a bit nervous and I could see Ollie was too... BUT being a brave brother he leaned over and rubbed Charley's hand and said "its ok, don't be scared" - I mean come on, how cute is that!!

What a lovely morning, we will def be going there again!
After the show Ollie played on the jungle gym while Charley and I watched...
I love making memories with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment