Monday 16 April 2018

Bikes...

My boy was very overdue for a big boy bike - could have been my mom heart noting fully grasping that my boy is getting BIG or could have been a bit of laziness but either way it was way overdue.

Ollie was so chuffed with his bike and he hopped right on and rode around so much - he is normally very nervous / reserved with "new things" and this bike being so much bigger than his current one I was expecting a bit of settling in time - nope. He and Papa even rode down the road and back that first day (and all the days since). This year has really been a year of maturity for my boy - I am one proud momma.

 Now C Bear wants her brothers big bike - every chance she gets a change she will walk up to it and try hop on BUT some things are shared and others are not and this bike is Ollies and Ollies alone (he has very kindly allowed her a ride or two) so she had to settle for this "Bike" which was Ollies when he was little. She really does love it... its not every steerable so its hard to push her in it but she is getting the hang of it now...

These kids. I find myself more in love with them each day and more in love with being their mom... In the early days it felt like work being a mom but now its just so ingrained in who I am I would be totally lost without them!

No comments:

Post a Comment