Thursday 12 April 2018

TMNT 5th birthday party.


Ollie’s party was a big success – by success I mean it was BUSY and loud, the kids ran around with red sweaty faces and no one needed stitches J I barely got a chance to plant my bum on a chair because Charley only wanted to be in the jumping castle where all the kids were raucously jumping... all in all it was a GOOD day.
My boy was spoilt, had fun, had his best friends around him playing “good pirate / bad pirate” on the jumping castle while eating ice lolly’s. Mom made the cake which was so delicious – I haven’t had cake in months but I made sure I had a piece of this cake and managed to steal some for tea at home later.
As can you tell Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were the theme of his 5th party which was easy enough to plan! Pizza / green juice / 3x TMNT lanterns and all done...

I was so busy I took NO photos and are so grateful for friends who took pics and sent them to me!












No comments:

Post a Comment