Wednesday 14 December 2011

Botanical gardens Christmas festival.

Last night we went to the year botanical gardens christmas festival - i LOVE it, it always make it feel like christmas when we're there!!
They had this beautiful nativity scene but it was blocked off cause of the concert and i forgot to go back and take a pic.
My momsie waiting in line to buy tickets - we were second third in the queue... not much reason to get their too early BUT we enjoyed the afternoon sunshine.
Chilling after we found our perfect spot...
My mom bought mike some chocolate covered caramel popcorn (i can think of nothing worse!!) but me was excited to have some....
The only problem is they had all melted together!!! But mike said he still enjoyed them!

Santa showed up to give the kiddies some sweeties and glow sticks BUT the little hooligans wouldn't give him a moments peace so i could not get a photo with him :( You cant even see the poor santa here!!

I LOVE my camping chair... and so does everyone else!! Whenever i got up to go for a walk or to get some coffee my mom stole it... tsk tsk tsk!

Katelyn came to join us - she is my "bestie" as i call her...
Mike enjoying the show...
We bought candles for our carols by candlelight.
hee hee my mom was getting annoyed by all the pictures we were taking!! So we took some more just to annoy her!

Love afternoons / evenings like this!!! The christmas spirit caught me...

No comments:

Post a Comment