Thursday 1 December 2011

Tinsel - December 1st.

Seeing as it is the December 1st "Tinsel" our precious elf on a shelf became alive and was found in mikes room this morning!

Poor little guy was trying to get into the Christmas spirit and was writing a Christmas carol for us, he must have been using mikes guitar to figure out a melody– you can see he had some writers blog (all the first attempts crumpled up) He seems to have gotten it right eventually and this is what he had when we found him…

This was the carol he wrote -

Snowball.

I made myself a snowball,
As perfect as could be,
I thought I'd keep it as a pet,
And let it sleep with me.

I made it some pajamas,
And a pillow for its head,
Then last night it ran away,
But first - it wet the bed!


Cleaver little thing!

Welcome to our home Tinsel, I can’t wait to see where you appear tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment