Saturday 17 December 2011

Dolphins by starlight!!

On Thursday night we went to watch "Dolphins by starlight" and it was so lovely!! I LOVED it... Kate came straight from work and changed by us quick... she came out in the a plastic raincoat and it cracked me up!!!
we started out with dinner at pizza place that was totally delicious!! Best pizza we've had in ages!!
My parents also brought their funny raincoats cause the weather wasn't great! Mike said they look like tourists :)
It was rainy and cold BUT that didn't dampen the excitement of the show!!
our very stylish admission wrist bands.
A bit of the show (as much i can could get with my little camera) - dancing, singing, dolphins!!
I made kate stand with me for this pic with a dolphin - so funny!! people were streaming past us just staring...
After show coffee.. Y U M!!

a magical evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment