Wednesday 29 August 2012

Food.

I love food, always have and I am sure I always will BUT lately I have been battling so much with food and it has frustrated me to no end!! I cant eat what I normally like and what normally fills me up, I haven't felt nice and full in about a month and a half and depending on what I eat for dinner I go to bed with a sore tummy and I don't sleep well (and that is most of what I eat i might add) - all thanks for my little Jelly bean growing in my tummy!! Sheeehs, its been a tough couple of weeks!!
Some things I have found that I like include... many many apples, I eat them for breakfast and lunch most days - and I am loving fresh fruit!!

Schwepps dry lemon! YUM!

Micorwave popcorn...
Peanut butter and banana sandwich...
Today I had a Thai veg wrap and I really enjoyed it!! It was fresh and healthy and it was the perfect lunch! I think this might become a favorite as I have gone off meat a bit!
This morning I was also feeling super lazy and had no idea what to make for dinner - I asked mike to see what his canteen was offering so he could bring home for dinner and very causally mentioned that i felt like mash.... lucky me that is exactly what they had so mike brought us home some dinner! The roasted butternut was also a winner!! Delicious! I didn't have to make it, there was no mess from cooking - heaven!

Thank you Lord for Mike and for mash :)

1 comment:

  1. Lots & lots of good food for your little jelly bean... enjoy it. My cravings with Ethan was guava's & coke!!!! I know the coke was realy bad and a real treat but oh so good for the nasea and heartburn!!!!

    ReplyDelete