Tuesday 7 August 2012

Some randoms from the last few weeks...

Some randoms from the last few weeks........

I was walking in Musgrave the other day and my shoe broke - gosh!! So I walked half way around the shop with one shoe off and one shoe on. I had to pop into woolies and buy a new pair and walk around with one new shoe and one old one until I paid!

 Waiting to pay - an old broken shoe, one new shoe and a tub of peanut butter!
 I got me a magic slushy maker! Just add juice or milkshake or whatever, add the ice cubes, shake and it turns into slushy! It comes with a spoon straw - awesome!
I got a steering wheel cover- from some guys on the side of the road - mike nearly had a heart attack! Love it!!

 I got to order something from our work brand shop... and it arrived!!!
 I ordered a shower radio baby!! Its awesome!!!
My very calm husband left this note on someones car because they parked him in!! It says "next time you park like a tool please leave me tin opener so I can get out" - tooo funny!!!
My new screen saver - makes me smile!
 Mug and Bean coffee has kept me sane the last couple of weeks!
 Some party prep!!


 Our precious pups napping while I party prep - please just excuse the sock in the background :)
Tim-ba-licious!
 Holly bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment