Thursday 6 September 2012

COLD and RAINY!

Spring has sprung - or so we have been told but it seems winter is making a come back!! For the last 2 days it has been super COLD and RAINY - pouring down rain!! Our patio looks like a pool, it floods when it rains so much....

I whipped out my warmest jacket and of course a scarf to match!! (cant let my little bean get cold now can we :) )
I even had to use my brollie - it was raining that hard!!
 Traffic on the way to work was HORRIBLE!!
And this was what Mikes work parking lot looked like this morning - shame!! His shoes and socks got soaked and his toes were cold all day!
I am so happy to be home and warm!
Drive home safe precious, I want you home in one piece!
AND the perfect night for an evening in and some fish and chips - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment