Monday 3 September 2012

My daily favourites!

This weekend was an awesome weekend, Friday night we went to McDonald's and decided to have ice-cream for dinner, Saturday lunch we spent at a lovely little nursery with friends, Saturday afternoon / evening we spent watching the rugby (the ladies chatting away) with other friends. Sunday morning church then home for some lovely curry for lunch and then nap time!!
Having said all that my eating wasn't great this weekend - I didn't eat a lot but I seemed to have eaten a few thing our little bean and my tummy were not happy with - especially the curry yesterday! I battled to fall asleep last night AND this morning was not a good morning - so i decided it needed to stock up on some healthy food and that is what I did.
I popped into Woolies and got some lunch and breakfast stuff for the next few days!

A packet of goodness :)
 A lovely lunch time snack, cucumber, carrots and a piece of cheese!
 A huge bowl of fruit for lunch / afternoon snack! Oranges, mango, grapes, grapefruit - fresh and lovely!
And today I felt good after all that goodness.
For pudding I was reminded there is a orange paddle pop in the freezer with my name on it - yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment