Tuesday 4 September 2012

Precious pups!

Our precious pups have been so loving and cuddly lately - especially Tim's! From the moment we found out we were pregnant he has been ON me all the time and not wanting to leave my side - it really is the sweetest thing! Im sure he knows something is up!
Today I got home a bit earlier than normal and managed a quick nap, Tims napped right with me and Holly guarded the door as she always does!

 Doesn't he look like he's saying "i love you mom"! I think so!

And my precious little one gaurding the door and keeing us all safe! Love these munchkins - I hope our baby will love them as much as we do - I recon Tims and Holly are going to be super protective of their little baby brother or sister!!
Cant wait to see how it plays out!

No comments:

Post a Comment