Thursday 30 May 2013

Busy busy...

My goodness things have been busy since we've been back from our holiday - hopefully i will be able to catch up on all the blogging I want to do soon but for the moment i'll just show off my precious boy!
He is already 2 months old and weighs 5.16kgs (he is about 200grams still off the weight he should be seeing as he lost so much weights after he was born but we;re getting there!!)
My boy is smiling all the time and he is a chatter box - goooogles and gaggggas all the time and when he starts talking I think he will never stop :)

Olivers superman pose much to his dads delight!!
and this little munchkin is a very happy boy!! My dad sings to him all the time and he just GRINS... he loves his pops (now named popsicle and he calls Oliver his little lollipop)
 BUT yes, lots to catch up on and hopfully soon! I am still battling the horrible PND but seeking help and praying it will pass soon!!!!
I hope to be blogging more again soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment