Saturday 4 May 2013

Olivers new born photo shoot!

Something I just have to share - Bron Fourie (AMAZING) from Vanilla photography did Ollie's new born shoot and some of the pics are up! We are waiting for the rest on DVD to be posted to us but these are stunning!

Look at our boy! He was 5 days old when these were taken and he has changed so much since then!!





 Our first and second born below were a little put out- Holly has become real little mommy and LOVES ollie BUT Tims isnt the happiest about this new addition!

 I love this photo - its by far my favourite!
 My mom and I cannot stop kissing poor Ollie - ever change we get we smooch him to death!! He even screw up his eyes when he sees our lips coming close BUT for now we'll kiss and kiss him as much as we can!!




Thank you Bron, you are my hero and I love these photos - cant wait to see the rest!!

2 comments: