Friday 10 May 2013

Off we go...

At 3am tomorrow morning my parents, Oliver and myself are off to PE (about a 12 hour drive) for my grandpas funeral.... Mike wasn't able to get leave which I am really sad about but the upside is we get to see our family from PE for a week and then we are holidaying for 3 days on the way home! Nice time with my parents and my boy (even though I am going to miss my favorite boy here at home).
The saddest part is I never really knew my grandpa (my moms dad) - he was never part of our lives, his choice completely, so this isnt a sad trip necessarily for us... Just something we have to do.
I am just really excited to see our family!

So I shall be off the grid for a little while but will share my boys first road trip soon!

Chow for now, bedtime is calling as I have to wake up SO early tomorrow!
Night night!


No comments:

Post a Comment