Wednesday 10 July 2013

I'm home baby!!

I am so happy to be home - 10 days away from mike was 10 days too long!!!!!!!! My mom, Ollie and me went to visit and my brother, sister-in-law and niece and nephew in Cape Town!!
I woke the whole family up at the crack of dawn and we ended up waiting an hour before we even left for the airport.... I was nervous to fly with Ollie, i wasn't sure how he could react to the plane but all went well!!



Dad having some last minute time with dad!!


 Our boy fell asleep about 10 minutes before we boarded and slept the whole way - thank you Lord!!
Wes was the best baby sitter ever and LOVED Oliver and Oliver loved him....
 And meeting Bethy for the first time was awesome!!


 More updates to come...... I just need some time to be home and sort a few thing out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment