Sunday 28 July 2013

Playtime!

One of my favorite times with my boy is afternoon playtime!! although he is so cute all the time - especially when he wakes up smiling or he baths or..... well you get the point! BUT afternoon playtime is full of smiles and giggles and learning!
This boy loves being naked - its the cutest thing - I think we may have a streaker on our hands!

 Baby boys newest thing is rolling onto his side from his back... he goes around and around his playmat... I go to the kitchen and when i get back he is in a different place!

 He is sitting up, keeping his head up - he is way to strong!!



His daddys eyes!! We prayed for him to have this dads eyes :)




 I so treasure these afternoon playdates......

1 comment:

  1. Love these pics! He is getting so big! I didn't even realize he had daddy's eyes! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete