Sunday 15 February 2015

Quality time...

Yesterday Lolly and I spent most of the day just the two of us, I loved it. We had no where to go, no rush to do anything - just him and I at home playing! Our week days are too busy and our weekends often end up being as busy so its very rare I get some quality time with my boy and I wouldn't trade it for anything!
He woke from his nap so when I heard him I went to get him and he told me that he isn't quite awake yet and I must leave him. So I told him to call me when he was awake and half and hour later he called "momma" and he was ready to wake up - a little too much like me I think. A slow wake up process is always best!
He used the fridge as his own personal aircon....
 I got a million cuddles! Love it. I have taught him now to hug with both arms and squeeze!!

I also now ask him how much I love him and he puts his arms out wide....
This child honestly teaches me what love is every day!! I miss him so much today already....

No comments:

Post a Comment