Thursday 26 March 2015

Chocolate...

For some or other reason I have developed a little bit of a sweet tooth... not something that normally bothers me BUT I have been craving sweets lately. Trying to be healthy and make better choices I tried a paleo chocolate brownie recipe and I was not disappointed. I don't normally like dark chocolate but in this recipe it works AND I think I will acquire a taste for it soon...
 I have also been trying to make good choices for Lolly without going to the extreme of not allowing him anything naughty. He is a child after all and he deserves some naughty every now and again. In this case digestive biscuits covered in dark chocolate is a perfect compromise and hey, Lolly is a huge fan!

I just wanna smooch those chocolate lips!

No comments:

Post a Comment