Thursday 26 March 2015

Work in progress...

Our home (work in progress) is coming along - slowly but surely.We have made a few minor changes this last weekend...
The wooden pallets have been mounted, we just need to find the right lights to mount to this. The search is on.
 I found these gorgeous little flowers for the space next to the TV - I also moved my suitcases and little bunny found a new home on top of them...

 My child likes structure - he likes to know where things belong so we decided it was time for his bag to find a home. With him possibly going to school next year this will help with his routine. I am keen to find a little basket / shelf or something to mount to the wall for his shoes and lunch box for next year.
We have left a space on the adjoining wall for when baby #2 comes along one day.... so each child as a hook for their bags. Just one way that makes my life a little less un-fussed and organised, lets me breath a little easier...

No comments:

Post a Comment