Tuesday 15 August 2017

A hard weekend....

This weekend, to be honest, isn't one I will look back on and remember fondly. It was hard and long and heartbreaking and I am glad it is forever over.
We said goodbye to mom.

But in all of this we managed to share a few happy moments.
My girl wore her first dress to Nan's memorial and looked like a little angel....


 My boy surprised us all and stood up with his daddy as his daddy said goodbye to his mom. He held Mikes leg, looked up and him lovingly and was the support he needed to go through with his speech. My shy boy, my boy who doesn't like crowds, places he doesn't know and people he doesn't know stood up in the front of a church and held Mike while he mourned his mom.
This I will forever remember.
It is embedded into my heart.




I am glad the weekend has come and gone but I do cherish the few pics that were taken and the little memories that were formed.

1 comment: