Tuesday 8 August 2017

Train Rides...

On Saturday we had the best day...It was a busy day but filled with so much fun!
A day to remember....

Little lights school had a fun day at church so we went in the morning....
Ollie had candy floss for the very first time - he was hesitant but really enjoyed it after he trusted me enough to put some in his mouth :)




Charley and Ollie enjoying the view -


Then we went to PMB where they had a steam train show -  Ollie had 3 train rides and Charley had one - Che Che and Pappa come with us and we all had a train ride or two! SO MUCH FUN!



Ollie also wanted to go on a horse ride too which before he has always been nervous about and wouldn't want to... not only did he ride the horse BUT he chose the biggest one to ride.


This weekend my boy just seemed so much bigger and older than my heart allows me to believe - I was a very proud momma to both my kiddies who handed a very busy day so well!

Its days like this that make the everyday stress of discpline and routine so worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment