Wednesday 28 March 2018

First ever sports day...


Yesterday the 28th was the first ever sports day for Ollie and he LOVED it!
I was able to take the morning off and be there to help his class with whatever was needed and during that time, running around helping kids, getting smiles from Ollie and being front and centre I was reminded that this is what life is about.
I have the privilege of working for someone who understands and agrees that family comes first so on days like sports day, teachers meetings, if I have a sick child I have the freedom to be available to them. I am forever grateful that I don’t miss out on the sweetness of each of my children’s seasons. Ollie blossoms when we are available and involved in school events, he proudly tells his friends that I am his mom and I am helping – I am feeling extremely blessed to able to be a part of such days.
Ollie was also super chuffed that his bandanna made him into a Ninja!! 














No comments:

Post a Comment