Thursday 29 March 2018

Tag along...


On Sunday Mike was church band for the first time in a long time which was so lovely to see! The kids LOVED seeing him on stage and so did I. SO for that reason C Bear tagged along with Ollie and I to Sunday school which to be honest was so lovely.... It was nice having both my babies with me at Sunday school and C Bear really just fitted in so well.
I did laugh so loud though because as soon as kids worship starts Ollie covers his ears and this time with Charley on my lap when the signing became loud she just burst into tears and cried all through worship. As soon as the noise level died down she stopped – I had to laugh – Just like her brother.
SO we are still struggling to leave Ollie at Sunday school on his own – he will still cry if his one friend isn’t there hence me staying with him. I try to remember that this won’t always be the case and that one day I will miss him needing me... so for now I will happily tag along until he is more comfortable to be left on his own.











No comments:

Post a Comment