Tuesday 6 March 2018

Sunday...

We got home so late on Saturday night that we decided to skip church and have a home day - C Bear has been teething and we have since discovered she has tonsillitis so she hasn't been herself and Ollie is a bit grumpy when he is tired (I wonder who he takes after)
So we had a lazy morning and it was well needed - we would have really struggled with cranky kids had we not made the call to cancel other plans.

I have been learning more and more to listen to my instincts and trust my gut when it comes to things like cancelling plans or moving things around to accommodate our family. It is not always possible to say no and it is not always possible to cancel but the times that it is I feel its so worth it.
Mike and I both managed to go for a run too which helps body and mind so all in all it was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment