Wednesday 30 November 2011

love pressies!

Gavin my one boss went to America to visit his daughter and family! His only grandson turned 3 so they went for his birthday.. and he brought me back some pressies!
We dont have reeces peanut butter cups here (trust me, i have looked) so i was so happy to see Gavin had bought us some - two packets!!! YUM!!
We put some in our christmas advent calender... now i cant wait for the days to go by so we can chomp them!
I also got some perfume and lip gloss!
How lovely is the bottle and it smells heavenly!

WHAT A BUSY WEEK - kids camp this weekend, lots of planning!!
my dads birthday dinner tomorrow night... i feel like my time planning isn't what it should be so tomorrow is going to be a hectic day getting everything ready for Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment