Tuesday 30 October 2012

Birthday pressies...

Ash's birthday is on Thursday so today we finalized the present and wrapping paper buying and its time to wrap! I LOVE wrapping presents, its a joy of mine! Soon the top drawer of our chest of drawers will be filled with wrapping paper, ribbons, gift bags and the list continues! Cant wait to hit the party shop and stock up (happiness is)
 Jackie got this book for us to give her, she is a reader just like me so I am super excited to give this to her knowing the joy reading brings!!
 Two cute erasers - she loves stationary!
And something fun for her, a lucky packet!
 Wrap wrap...
I always like wrapping all presents individually because unwrapping them is so fun! 


Cant wait for Thursday to give this to Ash - looking forward to the birthday celebrations!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous wrapping my friend. And I love the wrapping paper :)

    ReplyDelete