Monday 22 October 2012

Scan number 3.

On Friday I went for our third baby scan! Mike had to work so he couldn't come with me... I our very good family friend Aunty Lynn to go with me and we had such a lovely time!
Baby is growing beautifully and all is well... he / she is just so beautiful! I saw him /her stretch and move its lips - amazing!!! In this scan baby is upside down.... can you see its spinal cord - amazing!!

 Daddy is super excited and I gave him the full run down when I got home!! He just beamed!!! Love this man!
After our appointment we went back to Aunty Lynn's and spent some time with Lilly (Holly;s best friend)
 and Frodo.... Lilly's little brother!
 We also spent most of the afternoon having some tea and eating the most delicious cashew and chocolate cookies - I think I had about 5... It was the perfect afternoon!!!
 Friday night we had a few friends over for dinner and I made us all a nice chicken, butternut and sweet potato pie! I haven't made a nice hearty pie in so long and it was really delicious!
... a few highlights of the weekend - watching rugby with friends on Saturday night, sleeping till 10am on Sunday and seeing Steve (mikes brother)...

No comments:

Post a Comment