Monday 8 October 2012

Update....

Oh my word, things have been rather hectic lately.....
Mom is in hospital and will be for the next 6 weeks at least doing chemo and radiation, we have been popping in every day to visit with her and see how she is doing and man she is a trooper!! She is making HUGE strides with her physio and is walking almost on her own!! The side effects so far from the chemo have been minimal so far which we are so thankfully for and we are praying it will stay that way....
So my blogging has been minimal and I am hoping that life will calm down a bit so i can get back to it... i have so much to share!!

a quick recap of the last two weeks or so....
Steve came from Dubai to spend a week with mom and we loved having him! Moms swanky new hair do and the boys that shaved their head in support of her!!

Things are progressing so well with baby - I could go on FOREVER about our little bean but I wont :)
I will say that we are 13 weeks going on 14 weeks and we are getting so dam excited how!! We have tried our best not to let the situation with mom and whats happening at the moment take away from our precious little bean - it has been hard but we have made a conscious effort to enjoy this time and to get excited about baby!!! YEEEHHHAAA!! We have been so spoilt with pressies for baby - I must photograph them soon to show you!


Can you see tummy growing!!! Its awesome!!




And last but not least I am proud (and ashamed) so say this is the first meal I have made for us at home in the last two or so weeks and man it was DELICIOUS!! We have been taking picnic dinners to eat with mom straight from work every night but tonight we decided we needed a earlier night at home! We bathed the pups and I made us this feast!
YUM!...
And bedtime is calling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment