Sunday 18 November 2012

19 weeks.

We are 18 weeks along, going on 20 weeks and things are going SO well! I am feeling fantastic - besides being more emotional than normal (I tend to cry at the drop of a hat) things are coming along beautifully and we are getting more and more excited about our baby!


Mike is LOVING my growing tummy... its too sweet! It seems that I "felt" pregnant from day one with all the morning sickness and all of that but for mike seeing my tummy grow just makes it more real to him! This precious man has been giving me food massages nightly - the highlight of my whole day!
We are going for our 20 week scan this Friday - apparently its a big one and Dr is going to check every little speck of baby - I cant wait to see our little bean again - 5 more sleeps!
Baby has been moving quite a but too which is awesome, I think the little rascal kicked me tonight.....

1 comment: