Monday 26 November 2012

20 week scan!

On friday was our 20 week scan! Mom came with me and we had such a lovely time! Baby was moving like crazy.... he / she is PERFECT and weighs 379grams! Baby is prefect!!!

Look at precious babys feet!!
 Its gorgeous arms... baby was sucking its thumb we are sure!
 Baby's prefect spine!
 And his / her profile :) toooo beautiful!
We had the first appointment of the morning so it was quite early - after that we went for a muffin and some tea and chatted about precious baby!
 We shared a muesli muffin and each had a little pot of tea!
We then went to china mall and shopped for some clothing for me! Gosh it was hard.... I am slowly getting used to my new shape but my mind sometimes doesn't understand that my body has changed and now I have to dress a little differently.... so it was a bit of a challenge!
I came away with some lovely preggy clothes so it was totally worth it! all that shopping made us HUNGRY so we stopped for some lunch... Yiroll is my new favorite place to eat! Mom had a chicken bunny chow - delicious!
 I had a roll jam packed with ham and plenty of salad!
 Mom was wondering how to eat that huge meal :)
What a lovely friday!! I got to see my baby and also spend the day with my mom! Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment