Friday 30 November 2012

soaked friday...

This morning I woke up and saw a lovely sunny day outside!! When I finished work I walked out into a STORM of note. It was poring with rain - I sent this picture to Mike to show him how wet I was..... YOH!! I had to go shopping or I would have just gone home to nap :)

 I found these christmas pressies for the pups, they are going to LOVE them!!
 And then I met up with my Mom and her cousin and had the most delicious lunch!! Tuna sandwich and pot of tea!!
The whole reason I went was to get a cot mattress for babys cot, I found a lovely mattress and a sheet BUT when I got home it was too small :( oh well - we'll have to take them back and find a bigger one!!
Feet up for a little while then off to dinner at Darryn and Di's!

No comments:

Post a Comment