Wednesday 15 April 2015

More DIY...

Our weekend last weekend was filled with friends, food, coffee, a messy house and some DIY.
Our dresser is finished for now.... we decided on good old white for now until we have lived with it for a while then we can decide if a colour is needed! I have since added a few extra tit bits...


 I also found the perfect place to hang my new wooden bunting...


 In between the house work on Saturday I managed to make a delicious pie for dinner and we had some besties over eat with us....
 On Sunday I put the boys back to work on mounting the lights for our bedsides...



I am truly enjoying pottering around our home and making it ours again.... we took a break when Oliver appeared in our lives but have picked it back up again thanks to a willing husband!
This weekend hopefully we will do the mounted boxes for underneath these wall moutings...

No comments:

Post a Comment