Wednesday 29 April 2015

Perfectly made....

I like things done well, I like when things are beautiful and as close to prefect as they can get, I like when things come out pretty, easy on the eye and if its baking I like if it tastes delicious. I like clothes that fit well, I like decor that looks like our personality and I like organisation.
BUT never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that something could be as perfect as our son.... his imperfections make him perfect, his personality that is at times difficult, make him perfect, his blue eyes and cute lips, his toes and fingers, his cute little bum and those cheeks that I cannot resist kissing make him perfect because he was created by the one and only creator that could create this perfect little being!! Oliver is a very day lesson of Gods perfection and He has taught me over and over again of his love for me through Oliver!


Psalm 139:13-20New International Version (NIV)

13 
For you created my inmost being;
    you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
    your works are wonderful,
    I know that full well.
15 
My frame was not hidden from you
    when I was made in the secret place,
    when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.
16 
Your eyes saw my unformed body;
    all the days ordained for me were written in your book
    before one of them came to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment