Thursday 9 November 2017

Imagination....

I LOVE that my boy has such a vivid imagination, its something that I have actively cultivated since he was very little and its something that I feel is vitally important to teach your children.
Ollie and Mike have been reading a Disney book night after night for a little while - thats how we roll - Ollie chooses a book and we read it for a few weeks until he is sick of it then we start the choice all over again. This book was about Mickey and Pluto and in this book was the biggest, most delicious dog bone you will ever find (at least thats what Ollie thought) and since then he has been asking for a bone like Plutos. Having said that I need to let you know that Ollie loves being a dog, he loves crawling around, licking our legs and feet and barking orders at us - its something he has always enjoyed "being" - this book just made him remember how much he does love being a doggy.

This is a picture of this delicious bone...
Ollie was SUPER chuffed when we had lamb shank for dinner the other night and we kept him a bone...

He even took the bone to bed with him (I had to sneak it out when he was sleeping) but I suppose I can be grateful that he didn't try and bury it in his bedding :)
I LOVE this kid so much, I love his personality, his sense of humour and his ability to imagine magical worlds to play in!

No comments:

Post a Comment