Friday 10 November 2017

Sleepy...

I cannot complain about my kids and them sleeping. Ollie got into a decent routine from a few months and luckily so did Charley. Our bedtimes are set at 6pm for Charley and 6:30pm for Ollie which leaves Mike and I some alone time in the evenings.
Ollie sleeps like a log for a solid 12 / 13 hours and Charley generally wakes up once or twice a night for her bottle which we can live with - she will be sleeping through soon I am sure. She is not the best day napper but as long as she sleeps well at night we can live with that.

This week especially we have had to wake Charley up in the mornings however on a weekend she just knows to wake up super early - how do kids know??

Our kids have also never slept in our arms, they have been put down since day one so the rare occasion that they do fall asleep on us we cherish it... this was a teething C Bear who needed some sleep cuddles.
I am very grateful for a husband how understands my need for routine and my kids who have thrived because of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment