Friday 3 November 2017

Our mini vacation

Our mini weekend away was lovely, its always good to get away even for a few nights.

Ollie and Mike were roommates and this was my roomie for the weekend - A very cute face to wake up to!!



On Saturday morning we went to BOUNCE - Ollie was in his element and loved all the jumping - he managed to do a 2 hour session which surprised me.




While Ollie and daddy jumped we watched then I took over jumping with Ollie we had lots of fun!


 We stayed in a cute little flat... and may or may not have had Mc Donalds coffee more than a few times in one day!
 The weather wasn't great so when the sun peeked out we hit the park.. the wind wasn't pleasant but we tried to enjoy it.


l

 Mike says Ollie and I have a similar profile - I now tend to believe him :)




A nice little break...

1 comment: