Tuesday 27 February 2018

Sunday...

Sunday was a quiet day.
On Saturday night, for whatever reason, I was so sick and woke up feeling spent so we stayed home all of Sunday and rested. I woke up with the kids so Mike could have a little sleep in and then when he woke up I went to bed and had a nice sleep myself. Mike held down the fort while I rested in bed...

Charley loves being close by, she loves checking out what we are doing and here she was reading with me.

 This was late afternoon after bath and dinner time - Ollie had his wormy and blanket and Charley was harassing him for them so we gave her her own ones, she was SO chuffed with herself. I wonder if she will be as attached to her wormy as Ollie is?

I am so grateful for my husband who was happy to spend the day at home on Sunday with the kids while I rested... I am even more grateful for the fact that he raves about how cute they are and feels like days like this are such a privilege and not a burden at all. He chooses us every second of every day with genuine love and care!


No comments:

Post a Comment