Tuesday 20 February 2018

Weekend find...

On the weekend, seeing as Charley was sick during the week, we cancelled all our plans and decided to have a weekend just us 4 which was lovely. We could wake up and decide what we wanted to do and on Saturday we decided to pop to the shops to browse which we haven't done in a while.

Mike and Ollie went to play some games while Charley and I browsed some clothing shops and on our way out I asked if we could pop into the Le Creuset shop (my happy place) just to browse because I have a few things on my wish list... one being a medium size casserole dish. I have a beautiful big one which is perfect for a BIG meal however I wanted one to use for just Mike and I... and to my delight there was one for half price (which is a HUGE discount) AND I had enough ebucks to get it without is costing us anything. They also threw in a mini pie dish - I have the full size one exactly the same so I was very happy.

I am a HUGE fan of Le Creuset, their quality is FANTASTIC... one day I will have a kitchen full. One day.

No comments:

Post a Comment